So, today was told to stay at home to do E-learning. It sucks lahs. Damn laggggggggggg pls. I've done my geo & obviously, I fail. I dont know what the question is talking about. Wanted to do eng. But when I click, the com say: THE PAGE CANNOT BE DISPLAYED. =.=
Try for dont know how many billions of times but still cannot. Tried to do homec. But the com say my com dont have cookies to do the coursemill? o_O HECK. Damn dulan.
Dont know which idiot create this Elearning?
Cant do the course due to com lag is our problem?
Page not found is our problem?
Cant log in is our problem?
Tried for don know how many billions of times but still cannot do is also our problem?
Auto log off is also our problem?
It's damn lag & expect people to do it on time?
Gosh. If went back to sch on mon, surely got some teachers say it's our problem. Just like wadd LiuGin say: "Log in log out like very FUN like that." WASTE TIME! Think we very free arhs? Spend our time doin this stupid Elearning.
