Destined for Stardom ♥
Saturday, July 07, 2007 11:24 pm
Went back yck today! Wheee! It was so last minutes lahs. Coz GekHeong asked me to go. =/

Meet GekHeong & XiuRong at the main gate. Saw GekHeong's sis half way through & they helped me to call her. Walked to yck with her & waited for XiuRong. She's damn slow okay. I wonder if she crawl here or somehing? =/ Lols. Soon, she came. Went in & walked to canteen. First teacher we saw is Mdm Dasimah. :D But we didn't call her. Coz we dont dare luhs. Lols.

That stupid XiuRong keep on asking me to call Mdm Dasimah. =.= Saw JingKui's sis, KeFei(is that how you spell your name?). I asked her where's Jingkui & she say JingKui thought I never come then stay at home play com. Called JingKui immediately after that. Asked her to come & god-knows-how-long-she-takes-to-come. She said 5 mins will reached. Wait for dont kow how long then she come.

She came & she went to call Mdm Dasimah. I didn't talk to Mdm Dasimah lahs. Not even a "Hi". Yea, I know it's pathetic & damn rude lahs. Haha.

Saw JunWei, YiCong, BoonJun & EnZhang. Didn't change much lahs. Walked around & went to find Mr Chen. Search like hell but cannot find him lahs. Then while we was sitting in the canteen, GekHeong saw Mr Chen. JingKui was damn desperate & she ran towards him. Lols. & GOSH! Mr Chen becomes damn old can. 180 degrees change lahs. Lols. He said he dont remember me & I was like o_O Haha. & we manage to ask Mdm Dasimah about the chalet. :D She say she going but need to confirm the dates with her. & she even asked whether she can bring her kids along. & GekHeong told me "She wan to bring her whole family along also can" Lols!

Chatted with JingKui, GekHeong & XiuRong while walking. Dont know why, we walked till we reached the main gate. =.= Asked them where they wan to go & XiuRong say "Home". =.= Never say byebye to Mdm Dasimah & want go off. So rude! Lols. Went back to canteen & JingKui first one to say bye to Mdm Dasimah. )Then XiuRong & GekHeong. So, I was damn rude lahs. I tried to "sneak away". Coz when I wan to say bye together with GekHeong, JingKui blocked me & I cant see Mdm Dasimah. When I tried to "sneak away", JingKui was like "Eh eh eh". So, I wave & say bye to Mdm Dasimah. Damn paiisehh can. =.=

Went Hougang Point to eat mac with JingKui, GekHeong & XiuRong. Chatted while eating. Went back home after that. So, when do we meet up again? Teacher's day perhaps. :D

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams