Yesterday chionged for the homec project. Blah. I anyhow do can. Find the info about calcium then just print & paste on the paper. Heck care whether it got link with the questions.
Pull-up & shuttle run today during PE. I improve in my pull-up! Yay. I did 10. Last year I did only 3. So, I really improve lahs. At least I get 3 points. :D :D :D Shuttle run full marks. :D YAY.
After sch, Hadhinah went to buy chocolate just for the homec project. We just need the label. =.= But she bought cookies. Nevermind luhs. At least it's chocolate cookies. Haha. She bought & she didn't eat. She ask me to finish. Blah. As if I can finish it alone. I force her to eat one. [: & the rest, I shared it with Doreen. Haha.
After eating, quickly cut out the label & paste it on the homec project. Went into the homec room to hand in. &, Ms Nadleen say I was the FIRST TO HAND IN. =.= If I've know earlier, I wont rushed like shit lahs. She saw my cover page & she say very nice. :D :D :D
NDP rehearsal after school. Tina gave me chocolate. :D Thanks Tina! My foot was damn pain & I'm super tired. =.= Mon & tues still have. ]: ]: ]: After rehearsal, went hougang point with Lynn. We both bought pocky. Haha. :D
