English paper is coming in about 4 days times!? Wth pls. & the rest of the paper, less than 2 weeks. Oh my god pls. It's stressing me out like nuts.
I'm only finish revising science chapter 1 to 4. On my way to chapter 5. 11 more chapters to go. That's so pathetic pls. =/ Maths, quite okay with it. The rest of the subjects, not even opening the books. I need more times! Gosh. I hope I can promote to 3A next year. Pray hard.
The changes in the SA2 timetable sucks pls. Maths paper 2 totally ruin the day. Homec, got to memorise the notes. 7 modules. That's a hell lot of notes to be momorised pls. & before that, maths paper 2. Wth pls. Surely some will be forgotten. =.= & I want to do well in homec luhs.
Geography, I doubt I can do well. I dont understand what's Mr Fahizal is talking about luhs. =.= Literature, forget it pls. =/ Got to strive hard for the rest of the subjects. :D :D :D
