Forgetting the past, it's not an easy task. Saying out is easy, doing it is hard. Everything happen too sudden? I think so. For the time being, in my mind was SA2 SA2 & SA2. That's all. I have no time to think of that question. Seriously no time. I can be super friendly & nice to you the next day. Yes, I can. But dont you think it's fake? Forgetting part of the past, it takes times. & of course, I need time too. Some more, it happen for about nearly half a year. I seriously need damn lots of time to do so. I can be super nice to you tmr. Yes, I can. But, I'm telling you, that's the fake side of me. I dony wan to be so nice to you on the outside but inside, I'm still thinking of that question. So, yea. I need time.
Everything seems to become my fault after Mr Yee sort it out. Which was like =/ He dont even know what happened & he was blaming/lecturing me? o_O He even accused me. Wtf pls. I feel like smacking him can. Talk cock only. Say until like it's my fault for starting all this things. Wtf. He's a sucker pls. I hate him. I want to pass my maths for him to see. & YES! I will do it! I wont let him look down on me. I will prove to him that I can do maths. Show him that that's my hardwork.
Thanks to JiaXin, Tina, LiuGin, Joanna, Abel, ShiHua, Doreen, KaiJie for all ur support & anwei. [:
Thanks Joanna & Abel for ur tissues. Haha! [:
Thanks JiaXin, Tina, LiuGin & JoannaGoh for all ur advices & words. [:
