Geography today. MCQ, quite okay. Mapwork, hopeless pls. I was stuck the moment I turned the page after finishing the MCQ. Struggle luhs. Then, anyhow write an answer liaos. Leave quite a few blank. Section C was quite okay too. I leave blank in one of the question & 8 marks gone! ]: 8 marks! Juz imagine how important is the 8 marks! I don think I will be able to pass tough. ]: Miracles! I need miracles luhs.
Yesterday had the subject combination talk. So, which subjects should I choose? Affect urself from sec 3 all the way till sec 5. Hmmm. For combined humans, geography for me. Althought I'm more interested in history. But history very hard to study ehs? Geography easier. :D For the other one, F&N? POA for option 2 luhs. Still haven't really decide which I want to choose yet. But, I think I will choose F&N luhs.
ALL THE BEST for the MT paper tomorrow people!
