Destined for Stardom ♥
Sunday, December 30, 2007 2:52 pm
New skin to welcome the new year! [x Finally done with the pic! Spent dont know how many hours resize-ing it. 2 more day till 2008! I seriously dont want 2007 to end! ]: But, I really want to thank a few people!

ABEL
STM girl! Haha! Thanks for the times where we go shopping together & ended up you buying more stuffs than me! Haha! & the times where we go to many many different places to see our idols. From Hougang Mall to Junction 8 to Bugis Junction to IMM & to Orchard. Haha. & remember Ngee Ann City? We waited like 5 hours for her to come? Lols. You STM want lahs. I doubt you remember. Oops! Haha! Those times were awesome! Sorry that I've attitude-ed you sometimes. You are a great friend afterall!

JOANNA
Thanks for the times where you accompanied me shopping! & the times where we go to many many different places to see our idols too. All those places mentioned above & West Mall. Haha. & I think you remember Ngee Ann City right? You not so STM like Abel. Haha! I'll remember those times! & I know that I'm harsh sometimes. I wasn't in mood I guess. Sorrye! & NATHO rocks! Haha!

MARJORIE
Lamer! Haha. The small lil'girl who always talk lame things & always make alot of us goes =.= Haha! Outing with you was never boring coz you will be talking non-stop! Haha! Thanks for the times spent on 19th Oct & 22nd Dec. Those days were awesome! & I have to say you are super thick-skin! Oops! Haha! Sorry that I've attitude-ed you too! Go for more idolising next time yeah!

DELWYN
Dummies! Remember the times where we gossiped about ___? Those bitches which make us so pissed off. Haha! & pon ___ together sometimes. Lols. Although we are in different class next year, we'll still be friends! Dorothy + Delwyn = Dummies! D rocks! Haha! Study hard for next year yeah. Dont slack! xP

JIAXIN
Girl, thanks for being my listening ear when I'm down. You are truly a great friend I must say. Though we are in different class next year, I promise our friendship wont fade. & dont forget the promise you've made, get TOP in class. Work hard kays. Take care & dont tired urself at work!

TINA
Hmmm. Wad should I say about you? Haha. Kays. You've been a great table-partner of mine during sch times. Talking non-stop & ignoring teacher's teaching. Haha. & spreading virus to each other. Lols. Take care & dont tired urself during ur netball training!

HADHINAH
Surprise to see ur name here? Haha. Thanks for being such a great table-partner of mine during science lesson. Doing those science experiments with you was fun! & although we are in different class, do say Hi! when we walk pass kays! Or shake hands where we always used to. Haha! All the best kays!

Alright, done. Argh. I will missed 2007! I've glad it had been a great year. Although there are some unhappiness in between. But nah. Erase it & remember the good times! Thanks for all those memories people! I sincerely thank all of you! <3

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams