Went Compass Point to study for CA with Abel & Joanna just now. Isn't we guai? Lols. Did some maths revision & totally give up on studying SS. Really hope I could pass my maths! I did really badly for my diagnostic test earlier on the first week of sch. =/ May god bless me though.
Ordered a hot chocolate. Yummy! [: Studied about an hour & started to chat instead. Haha. Talking about Ten Brothers. That show rocks lahs. :D Dinner-ed at footcourt with my family & that stupid ah mah really damn fcuking pls. Ask why the 3 of us take 2 tables. Then give that kind of rolling eyes face. Fcuk.
After dinner, went to buy my watch! I bought the last one! So lucky pls. :D Bought cookies & Joanna, isn't you lucky? My mum bought you one packet of cookies! Haha! Sent Joanna home & home sweet home after that.
Going back to sch tomorrow. *Yawns
