CA is finally over. Maths, forget it pls. I didn't do well I think. ]: Physics sucks! I thought I would get a single digit. But I get a 14. =/ Fail lahs. Expected. POA was okay. :D I think I can pass. Hope so.
Yesterday went Tampines With Abel, Joanna & LiuGin. The tee there is pretty! Shall go back & get them some day. [: Have lunch at Ajisen & the tom yam ramen was really nice! The soft shell crab was.. eww. Sakae Sushi's nicer. [: Meet the blogshop owner at safra & get my mickey tee. The design is the same as the one I saw at Tampines. But she sell it at half price. [:
The weather was really bad. Rained so heavily until our shoes became really wet! Went Abel's house to slack. Watch "Heng or Huat". Not really nice lahs. But hilarious. Went off & reached home at 7.15pm.
Shopping with Joanna later!
