Had double POA today. Which was super sian lahs. Mrs Gan didn't came today so no test. Yay! :D But Mdm Tan was screaming at the top of her voice like nobody business. The whole class was like shooting at her saying this & that until she dulan. She shook her head & sigh. "I can choose to leave you all you know. It's just up to me whether I choose to leave or stay. & I must thank you all for helping me to make the decision." We all was like "Leave lahs leave lahs." Like we care. *Roll your eyes pls* Oh, she say she want to complain to Mrs Gan. Wednesday, sure kenna scolding by her. Die!
Came up with many design for the class tee. But the boys find it too girlish. =.= Assembly was boring. *Yawns. Lunched at Hougang Point kfc with Abel, Joanna & LiuGin.
