Destined for Stardom ♥
Wednesday, February 06, 2008 9:22 pm
I was sooo reluctant to wake up this morning. I'm so tired. Go to sch earlier to copy POA. & Mrs Gan is the only teacher who gave us homework for this week & she still say "Happy New Year". Got homework still "Happy New Year". =.=

After pledge taking, lion dance performed. The "big head" guy infront of the lion was sooo funny lahs. Haha. Went back class to have PE. I'm lazy to change. Sat at the D&T block there with SinYi & LiuGin. Back to class for POA. Sian. =.=

Recess-ed & concert start not long after. The lion dance was nice. (: But overall, the whole concert a bit boring lahs. =/ Got chocolate & that damn bloody guy from 3A2 I think, threw that chocolate wraper that hit me, still got the cheek to laugh. Asshole.

Went back primary sch to wait for Clara & GekHeong. But they didn't come. Called JingKui but no one pick up. Decided to meet up on Teachers' Day instead & went to meet Abel & Joanna. The weather was sooo hot! The 3 of us kept on perspiring & decided to go to Hougang Point to enjoy the air-con.

They came my house & went down to Hougang Point again to buy pillow for my mother & bought my skirt! :D Lunched at my house & I slept. =.= Until my mother wake me up & say Abel & Joanna going off already. Haha. Slept again after they go off. I'm way too tired. *Yawns

Just finish my dinner & I'm so damn full luhs. I'm eating way too much food. Meeting Abel, LiuGin, ShiHua & Joanna on saturday for movie! :D

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams