Ms Neo wasn't here. Ms Robert didn't have the time to mark our papers. So only got back our POA results today. 21/30. Better than I have expected. But actually I can get 24. All thanks to Mdm Tan. She say cannot write the word "Furniture" & "Sofa". So I write purchases & I lose 3 marks. Oh well. This is just CA.
___'s attitude sucks! She's the one who tell us to ask questions if we dont understand. & when SinYi say she dont understand, she say: "What you want me to do to make you understand!?" Like wtf? Ask questions only then give this kind of attitude? Eat shit lahs. Go take your salary & leave lahs. Nobody give a heck about you pls. & CNY coming already you still call us to submit our homework during new year eve. Fcuk!
Monitors' investiture is so boring. *Yawn But the dance somehow make the whole ceremony a bit livelier. Heh. :D Lunched with Abel, Joanna & Marjorie after that.
