Sports day today. So, no lessons! :D Suppose to meet LiuGin 6.30am at Hougang Point mac. She woke up late so meet at about 6.45am. Abel came & had breakfast. Bus-ed to Hougang stadium & was late. Joined Marjorie & co.
My father called me while watching the race. He said some unknown man called him & tell him I kenna beaten up. =.= & still got 1 woman cry & scream for help on the phone. LAUGH OUT LOUD. The caller asked my father to follow his instruction. Ke-na-sai. Want cheat money only. But my father wasn't stupid lahs. He asked that woman who are you. & she couldn't answer. =.= Fcuk those people lahs. Asshole!
Last match is teachers. Mr Kang Jian run so funny lahs. Haha. But he's fast. Walked to Hougang Mall with Abel, Joanna & LiuGin. On the way, saw something quite eerie. A lady was holding on to a baby. But, we saw her holding on to a fake baby. Oh my. :O
Trained to Vivo City after lunch. Bought tickets for "The Leap Years". 2nd row from the front. =.= Walked around & went into Pet Safari. The white maltese is so cuteee! I want I want I want! I swear I'm gonna get a maltese someday when I grow up. Haha.
Bought Ben & Jerry's ice-cream & went into the cinema. Oh there's this bunch of girls sitting at the first row. They are so noisy can. They talked so loudly as though their father owns the whole cinema. They laughed like nobody's business. Some more, still repeat what the movie's ad is showing & kept on making lots of sound effects. I bet the whole cinema hates them.
Movie was quite nice. Li-lin is so pretty! QiYuWu's english confirm-cannot-make-it. =/ Hahaha.
Oh yes, I'm going for adventure camp! :D
