Destined for Stardom ♥
Wednesday, April 16, 2008 6:42 pm
Alright, you can either say Jiaxin's photography skill sucks or her hand is short. Haha.

What are they talking about?

Tina & me. (:

We wanted to take a group photo so I turned on 3 seconds of self-timer. Jiaxin went to placed the camera on the other table. She click the button & slowly walk back to her seat. That's why you cant see her in this pic. LAUGHOUTLOUD.

Group pic. (:

Tina & me again. (:

Abel, Sinyi & Jiaxin.


At K-Box.




Did E-leanring yesterday & was super boring lahs. Decided to went over to Jiaxin's house instead. Bus-ed there & god-knows-how-long she took to find her home keys. =.= Tried to do the English one but cannot do. So, got fedup & decided not to do.

Was suppose to meet Tina & co. at 1.30pm. But, thanks to Jiaxin, delay all the way till 2.30pm. Dumb Abel forgot to call Tina to tell her the change of time & so, Tina was at Marina Square at 1.30pm alone. Bus-ed & then trained to City Hall to find them.

Went around to see what's nice to eat & after wasting hell lot of time that can make anyone of us faint coz of hunger, decided to eat Genki Sushi. The soft shell crab handroll is nice. (: Nicer than Sakae Sushi. The ramen sucks lahs. Yucks! Billed at $90 plus.

Wanted to watch "Run, Papa, Run". But the GV there doesn't have it. Went to acade instead. Played racing cars. We nearly occupied the whole 8 seat! Played like 4 or 5 times among the 6 of us. I'm always the 5th one. =.= But catch up with Jiaxin for the 1st place in one of the match. Hahaha. Played till hand damn pain. LOL.

Before leaving, Jiaxin & Tina went to play Para Para. Damn funny lahs. Haha. They are like, chasing mosquitos? Lols! Then, went over to K-Box & check out the price. After much consideration, we decided to go in. Sang alot of songs. So fun lahs. We totally go crazy singing FIR's "Get High". Stand on the chair & dont even care the K-Box people looking at us outside from the door. Haha.

Sang, sang, sang. Sang till sore throat. & all goes out-of-voice. Lols. Oh, we actually record us dancing to "Xi Shua Shua". Hahaha! I cant believe I'm actually recording down the stupid-est side of me! Hahaha! But super fun lahs. Went totally crazy. :D Oh, we were totally shocked to see the bill. $106! One small bowl of tibits cost $6. & we didn't even tocuhed it. =.=

Seperated with Jiaxin & Kaijie next & went outside to take cab Abel, Tina & Sinyi. We went to the main road there to take cab. Lols. We know there wont be any cab stopping coz it's on main road. But, an uncle stopped for us. But he so kaobei can? Tina say: "Go Serangoon then go SengKang & then Hougang." He was like: "Go so many places arhs? If I know you all want go so many places, I wont stopped for you all." Then show his buaysong face. Like wtf? & then he say: "Give me one of your IC. So if I tio saman, I can get the money from you all. Each person is $50." We ignored. Then, he drived so fast & suddenly stopped coz it's red light. He kaobei again: "Didn't put safety belt arhs? Orh-hor. Additional $20. So altogether each person $70."

Ehs hello!? Think we young girls so can cheat money arhs? Tio saman your problem lahs. You can kindly let us off somewhere else if you dont want to go 3 places (which is so close to one another). Dont have to kaobei so much. & if you let us off in the middle of somewhere, you know what you will get in return? 4 complain letters from 4 young girls. (: Luckily you didn't dropped us somewhere. If not, tear you apart!

Damn dulan with the uncle lahs. Idiotic. Reached home at 10. Thought today dont need go sch. Hahaha. & during CME lesson, calculated how much we spent yesterday. & oh-my-god. Tina, Sinyi, Abel & I spent $40 each! In one day! Damn it.


Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams