Did our own ringtone with Sinyi & Abel during Music lesson. It was boring~ But Mdm Tan say our ringtone sounds nice. :D Eng after that. & Ms Robert keep on targeting me to answer question. =.= Geo next & I actually did the worksheet! (:
Recess-ed with co. The whole 3 tables was occupied by us who are from 3A1 & 3A2. (: Plus Marjorie. So cool ehs. Haha. SS was uber boring. Triple Maths next. Thanks Hadhinah for helping me to "chop" place infront. Haha. See, I got thank you want okay!
Did worksheet & played games from my handphone. Nearly kenna confiscated by Mdm Ng. But heck lahs. Lols. Talked alot with Hadhinah & Atiqah. Laugh like shit lahs. :D
Lunched with Joanna at mac. Went over to KFC to meet Jiaxin & co. Talk talk talk. Home-d after that. Oh shit. I haven done ANY revision yet! & SA is like next week. Damn it. Stress is killing me. =/
