Destined for Stardom ♥
Saturday, April 05, 2008 11:37 am

Goodies bag. (:

Hahaha.


Isn't our slippers cool? LOL.

Credit to Marjorie.





Marjorie & Dorothy. (:









Hard on you guys!

The on-lookers.

Yummy! (:

Seri. (:

Hadhinah, Karmilah & Seri. (:

Del & JiaXin. (:

I love you guys! (:

Seri, Hadhinah & Me. (:





Girls rules. Hahaha.

Acting cool. LOL.

Twist! (:

Oops!

Hey you!

Yesterday was awesome! :D

Bus was suppose to be outside our sch. But dont know why, go all the way to Yio Chu Kang Pri there. So carried all the stuffs & walked there. Packed the goodies bag with Abel on the bus. Reached there & the BBQ pit is damn far! Walked for a long distance until my leg is super pain! ):

Finally reached & settle all our stuffs. & all thanks to that damn whether, it rains. Carried all the stuffs to the nearby shelter. Sat on the floor & had some nuggets + seaweed chicken. Before eating, SinYi & I forced all the girls to do Hungry Cheer. LOL. All thanks to Delwyn Chan Hao Yun, we have to do it over & over again. But we still let them eat even they are too soft lahs. Haha.

Rain stop & played captain's ball using soccer ball. Haha. 12 Girls VS 8 boys. Haziq was damn funny lahs. He wanted to throw the ball to Juan or dont know who. When he throw, the ball stuck on the tree! LOL. Hadhinah & I keep on laughing & laughing like mad. Haha. In the end, girls won. (:

After playing, carried all the stuffs back to the pit. Some helped with the fire while some went to enjoy the breeze. (: Mr Jai came at around 2 plus, 3 plus. He's the only teacher who came lahs. & he bought us potato chips. Thanks Mr Jai! (: Went to pack the water bombs with Abel & co. The toilet uncle say we are too noisy & wanted to complain us. But heck. Continue packing the water bombs. After packing, went somewhere far from the pit with Abel to pack the prizes for lucky draw.

After that, SinYi came & she wanted to throw the water bombs at Abel & I. But neh-neh-ni-poo-poo, she missed it. Hahaha. Quickly run back to the pit with Abel to aim at SinYi. No more water bombs & everyone was using water bottles. Haha. Our first target was Atiqah. She's damn dry can! Tina, JiaXin, Hadhinah all kenna target-ed by us. Especially Siona. She run outside the toilet then run to dont know where. Afiqah caught her & everyone chionged towards her. Coz she didn't bring extra clothes to change. LOL.

Took lots of photos. Took some so-called class photos with the help of Marc. When we are posing, the crows attacked our food. Haziq & co. run to the pit like mad lahs. Haha.

2A1'07, I love you guys! Thanks for making the BBQ party such a memorable one! I'm sure there's more to come. (: You guys rocks! <3


Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams