Destined for Stardom ♥
Saturday, April 12, 2008 11:09 pm
Name twenty people you can think of right now. Don't read the questions until you've named the 20 people. At the end of this, choose five people to do this.

1. Jiaxin
2. Tina
3. Abel
4. Sinyi
5. Shihua
6. Joanna
7. Marjorie
8. Joyce
9. Hadhinah
10. LiuGin
11. Atiqah
12. Delwyn
13. Kaijie
14. Wayne
15. Haziq
16. Jordan
17. Brandon
18. Lynn
19. Doreen
20. Yujia

How did you meet #14? Wayne.
Hmmm. Classmates?

What would you do if you didn't meet #1? Jiaxin.
I think my life would be a bored. Haha.

What if #9 and #20 dated? Hadhinah & Yujia.
I would just laugh my ass out unless they are les. Hahaha.

Would #6 and #17 date? Joanna & Brandon.
Omg. I dont think so. But, who knows? Haha.

Describe #3. Abel.
She's crazy, fun to be with.

#8 attractive? Joyce.
Oh yea. She's super tall can! Hahaha.

Describe #7. Marjorie.
She's lame, fun to be with, talkative. Hahaha.

Know any of #12 family members? Delwyn.
Nah.

What would you do if #18 confesses to you that he likes you? Lynn.
Oh, the "he" has to change to "she" before I can answer you.

What language does #15 speak? Haziq.
English & Malay.

Who is #9 going out with? Hadhinah.
Nah, I've no idea.

how old is #16? Jordan.
14 going 15.

When is the last time you spoke to #13? Kaijie
I cant remember. =/

Who is #2's favourite band/singer? Tina.
I have no idea. Perhaps SHE?

Would you ever date #4? Sinyi.
Oh yes. She's already a girlfriend of mine. Hahaha.

Would you ever date #1 ? Jiaxin.
Why not? But she's already someone else's. Lols.

Is #19 single? Doreen.
I dont know. But probably No? Haha.

What's #10's last name? Liugin.
Lim.

Would you ever be in a relationship with #11? Atiqah.
Hmmm. Must consider first. She's a bully! Hahaha.

School of #3? Abel.
Hougang Secondary.

Where does #6 live? Joanna.
Hougang.

What's your fave thing about #5? Shihua.
Erm, I dont know? LOL.

Have you seen #2 naked? Tina.
Never please! =.=

Okay, here are five UNLUCKY people to do this survey:
1. Tina
2. Sinyi
3. Joyce
4. Joanna
5. Brandon

I choose Brandon coz I know Jiaxin & Abel would take a long time to do so coz they dont use com so often. LOL. Feel honoured kays Brandon! Make sure you do it okays! If not i'll tear you apart. Hahaha.

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams