Happy Birthday Abel! :D
Did our CME presentation for the first period. Talked while my group was presenting. Haha. Did some essay revision for double Eng. Double Chem next. Oh, Chak Ka tricked Ms Neo by telling her that her permission pass dropped into the toilet bowl. LOL. & Ms Neo believed it okay! She told Chak Ka to put the pass aside but Chak Ka put on her pencil case. & Ms Neo was like: "I say take out the strap & put it aside!" Chak Ka was like: "Teacher, I bluff you want lahs." LOL. Don & us started laughing. Then she felt paiseh & say: "You all want to listen anot? What so funny?" Damn LOL lahs.
Double POA next. Fcuk Mdm Tan please. I wasn't talking & I'm listening. She was like: "Dorothy, are you listening anot?" & I say Yes! in a dulan way. Damn fcuk lahs. Dont know how to teach then talk so much. It's not as if I'm the only one who is talking in class what. Asshole. & so what if I get only 2 pathetic marks for the test? POA sucks lahs.
CME & double Maths next. Did revision worksheet during Maths lesson. Sch ended & Jiaxin, the super bad girl go ask Abel to go home. She nearly cried lahs. Went home with Joanna & bought chocolates for Abel. Meet Jiaxin & co. at ave 8 mac. Bought cake. The cake is so pretty! Bus-ed down to Abel's house next. Light candles, sing birthday song & sabo Abel. LOL. Jiaxin came up with the idea. See the video below to see what happened. Haha.
