At toilet. (:
Oh, I look damn retarded in this. =.=
I love the effect of this picture! But, it turns out to be blur. Wasted.
Sinyi & me on the bus. (:
They plays an important part in my life. <3Bus-ed to Causeway Point with Sinyi, Joanna & Abel. Damn that bus driver lahs. It's damn feaking hot in the bus coz the bus air-con blow out hot air. =.= The whole lot of people sitting on the top deck was like fanning themselves & clearing their perspiration. Quickly got down from the bus after we reached the inter-change & the inter-change is even more cooler than the bus. LOL.
Meet Jiaxin & Shihua at foodcourt to have lunch. Eww. I dont like the food there. =X Walked around & went over to the library opposite. Copied notes for Geo & have POA lesson with a no license teacher, Ms Teng Mrs Chiew Jiaxin. :D Haha!
Studied till about 5 & talked till 7. Went over to Causeway Point & dinner-ed at LJS. Oh, the service there sucks. =X Took 161 to Ave 8 & walked around the pasar malam. Walked till 9.15 & parted with Jiaxin & co.
POA, I hate you.
