Had F&B today. Mr Yee told us that the course will only last 2 days. But the trainers told us that the course is 5 days. Omg lahs. Imagine staying in homec room for whole 5 days. =O
Oh, Chef James was awesome lahs. He showed us how to make ice-cream! & he said tomorrow there will be ice-cream for us to eat. Yay! :D We made pizza dough after that. Fun! But, it's different when you see Chef James demo & made yourself. =/ Damn difficult okays.
Started to chop the toppings & Chef James helped us to put the toppings & into the oven. & then, ta-da! We can start eating. (: It's so tasty! I ate 4 pieces & I'm so full okays. Took 1 piece for Tina & she say it's nice. (:
Oh, Chef James told us that on the 5th day, we have to serve our guest. & the guest is, Mr Chia. OMG pleaseeeee. I got a total shock can. Hopefully he will not be free on that day. Haha.
