Tag 11 people to do this quiz.
1. Do
2. this
3. if
4. you
5. are
6. as
7. bored
8. as
9. me
10. now
11. (:
[10] Firsts.
First Best Friend: I cant remember. =/
First Screen Name: Dorothy.
First Pet: Goldfish.
First Piercing: Nah.
First Crush: Pri 1. Lol.
First CD: Wah~ I think it's 5566 album. Haha.
First Car: Toy car counted? LOL.
First Love: My bloster. Lol.
First Kiss: Parents.
First Place called Home: Telok Blangah.
[9] Lasts.
Last Beverage: Plain water.
Last Car Ride: About 1 hour ago.
Last Movie Seen: Yesterday. Wanted! :D
Last Phone Call: Joanna's home.
Last Song You Listened To: None.
Last Bubble Bath: Uh? I didnt even tried it before. =/
Last Time You Cried: I haven been crying for quite a long time.
Last Thing You Ate: Ice cream! :D
Last Bad Thing You Did: Erm. I think is talking back to that fcuking POA Mdm Tan & diao-ing her.
[8] Have You Evers.
Have You Ever Dated One Of Your Best Friends: Not really. Haha.
Have You Ever Been Arrested: In sch coz of tucking out uniform.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Huh? What's the hell is this?
Have You Ever Been On A Limo: Uh? What's a Limo?
Have You Ever Cheated: Of course lah. I mean, who dont cheat in test? Lol.
Have You Ever Been In Love: Nah.
Have You Ever Been In A Car Accident: Choy choy choy!
Have You Ever Broken A Bone: Choy choy choy!
[7] Things You Are Wearing Now.
1) Spects.
2) Rubber band.
3) Top.
4) FBT.
5) Ahem.
6) Ahem.
7) No more.
[6] Things You've Done Today.
1) Use com.
2) Slacked.
3) Watched tv.
4) Went east coast.
5) Watched Super Trio Supreme episode 11.
6) Watched "xing guang da dao".
[5] Favourite Things.
1) Idols!
2) Friends!
3) Chocolates!
4) Food!
5) Shopping!
[4] People You Tell Almost Anything To.
1) Tina.
2) Jiaxin.
3) Joanna.
4) None.
[3] Choices.
1) Black Or White: White.
2) Hot Or Cold: Cold.
3) Chocolate Or Vanilla: Definately chocolate.
[2] Things You Want To Do Before You Die.
1) Earn lots of money for my parents. (:
2) Be what I dreamed to be. (:
[1] Thing You Regret.
1) Choosing POA as one of my subjects. ):
