Went KK Hospital with Tina & co. to visit Jiaxin yesterday. Bought a super big balloon for her. Walked around the hospital & back to her room to chat. Went off at 8 & dinner-ed at Mac. Trained home & felt so tired that I dont wish to go sch the next day. Haha.

Cute eh? (:

See the doctor name. LOL.
Sch was uber boring today. Was sleeping & sleeping. *Yawns Mdm Tan taught us piano today. :D So fun! Gonna learn more next week! (: Went AMK Hub with co. after sch. Bought tickets for Wanted. Yes it's NC16 but who cares if we are only 15 years old. They dont bother to check our IC. (: But still, thanks to Tina who helped us to buy our tickets. I think the cashier checked her IC. =/
Lunched at Nebo & packed fries inside the cinema. LOL. The show was quite okay. There's blood all over(Luckily Tina didnt watch. If not she will sure faint inside), "BANG! BANG! BANG!" here & there. Oh, the word, fcuk, was heard from the cast's mouth most of the time. LOL.
Angelina Jolie was so cool in that show lah. The way she shot the gun was uber cool! & the part where she & James McAvoy was on top of the train was damn amazing. (: I thought Angelina.J & James.M would be together but sadly, Angelina.J died in the end. ): I got no idea why she have to die luh. It's worth watching still. (:
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on.
I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman.
I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:
She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented.
You mad? (:
3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year.
She is
Beyoncé.
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world.
They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY,
Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket,
Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.