I know I should be revising for my CA. But I just cant focus during night time especially when the weather is so cold. Continued with our ringtone during Music lesson. Mdm Tan said we are 1 of the "lucky" class to be choosen for observation for the MOE next Tues. =.= Damn suay lah. So many NA classes purposely choose our class.
Double Eng next. Did a compre & it was hell difficult. The passage was confusing with alot of left-hand & right-hand words. Ms Robert said it was easy & we was like =.= POA next. I was shivering inside the library like hell. Damn coldddddddd. Recess-ed & back for POA again.
Went to find Ms Neo for Chem revision but she was nowhere to be found. Walked around the sch with Sinyi to find her & we chased after a teacher who wore the same colour shirt as Ms Neo but apparently, she's not Ms Neo. We both sat on the floor & burst into laughter. Lol.
While waiting for Ms Neo, Mdm Tan approached us. It's been so long since I last talk to her for goodness sake. =.= POA-ed & did some work. Ms Neo came & started Chem revision. Awhile later, went iMac room for practice. Yadda yadda & helped Mdm Tan with the decoration. All the way till 6.30pm. That's hell late. =/
Studying session tomorrow! :D
----------
You purposely shouted something loudly last time when Abel was following Joanna for guitar lesson. Did I do anything to provoke you? I didnt even diao you. & you came in for Maths lesson scolding a cb? Yes I admit I got ask Sinyi what you say me. But dont forget you also got ask Joanna what I say you when I didnt even say you at all. & you dare to say you didnt treat us as substitute? Wth. Dont fake pls. Who's the one backstabbing -- when she didnt stead & then go super close with her when she stead? I didnt even diao you, say you or scold you in blog. Then you start the nonsensical blog thingy first? WTFH.
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on.
I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman.
I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:
She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented.
You mad? (:
3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year.
She is
Beyoncé.
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world.
They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY,
Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket,
Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.