Destined for Stardom ♥
Saturday, July 12, 2008 9:30 am
Lessons yesterday was uber boring. =/ "August Rush" during Music lesson & it's boring~ Double English next. Ms Robert was funny as usual. (: POA sucks like hell. =.= Can make you fall asleep especially when you have lesson in an aircon room. Haha. Pon-ed another POA lesson after recess but kenna called back by that teacher. =.= Talked alot with Liugin during Maths lesson. :D

Went home & took a nap before meeting Joanna. Had LJS for dinner. Bought Subway's cookies! :D Shopped around at Far East next. Was walking back & fro coz I haven't decide which top I should buy. In the end, decide not to buy. Bought a tank top instead. So expensive okay. 1 for $13 & 2 for $20. Bought 1 & thanks to that kind lady who wanted me to pay together with her so that we can save $3 each. :D

Headed to Paragon next. Found a place to sit & gossiped with Joanna. Lol. Waited till about 9.45pm & rushed down the escalator. Elvin is uber cute lah. Haha. Ivy & Yvonne is so pretty! & Ivy is oh-so-nice! <3 Felicia was so friendly! Joanna, stop telling me that she said Hi to you & have eye contact with you okay. LOL.

Meeting cliques later for steamboat! :D
Happy Birthday Joanna! :D

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams