Destined for Stardom ♥
Sunday, July 06, 2008 1:56 pm
Ouch! My right arm is damn freaking pain now. ): All because of yesterday. =.=

Helped Tina the NOOB with her blog yesterday night. She & her blog, totally no fate. Lol. This one cannot that one cannot. You may just close down your blog since your blog dislike you so much. HAHA!

I'm bored. Here's another quiz to kills my boredom. Got this from somewhere. (:
01. What type of person do you think you are?
Go ask my friends. Lol.

02. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
HONGKONG! :D

03. What's your favorite thing to do?
Thinking about the past & future. (Sounds kindda emo but that's what I always do lah.)

04. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Definately no lah.

05. If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Lots & lots of money to drop from the sky so I can skip the whole process of studying & working hard. (:

06. How many kids do you wish to have in the future?
2 or 3. Finishing the process of giving birth at one go. Haha! :D

07. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Everything.

08. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Pray hard that I will strike $10 million next time. (:

09. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yup. (:

10. What makes you happy?
Friends & idols. :D

11. What type of person do you hate the most?
Liars.

12. Where do you see yourself 10 years down the road?
Not sure if I'm married but hopefully fulfiling my dreams. (:

13. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Rewind time which everybody wish to.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family & friends.

15. Any childhood memories you'll like to re-live?
Definately. Sitting in the pram & playing all sorts of baby stuff. Haha!

16. How old do you want to get married?
Hopefully between 25 to 28.

17. What's the most pressing thing you would like to do in a new-born relationship?
No idea.

18. Are you courageous enough to go and tell the person that you like he/she?
Noooooooooooo.

19. Do you think you're pretty/handsome?
Never. Fats & poor skin complexion ruins a girl's image.

20. What are you doing right now besides doing this quiz?
Nothing. =/

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

Joanna, Tina, Jiaxin, Abel, Joyce, Huixuan, Braces, Shihua.

Change question 9 to:
List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you. Haha. :D

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams