Destined for Stardom ♥
Friday, July 18, 2008 4:24 pm
Sch was pretty alright today. Watched the NDP song video for 3 times. =.= Mdm Tan want us to sing. The chinese version is better than english. "August Rush" next. Boring~ Went to find Ms Neo for Chemistry tuition after sch. Sadly, she's not free. She helped us to find Mr Ang instead. & damn it. Chemical equation is so hell difficult. =.=

Alright. Qiuz again. (:
The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
No one.

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
I dont go shopping at the grocery store. My mum does it.

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
A listener I guess.

Do you take compliments well?
I think so.

Do you play Sudoku?
Nah. I didnt even feel like touching it.

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
I guess so? Provided I have chocolates with me. Haha.

Do you like to ride horses?
I didnt try it before but I would like to try it one day. (:

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Is 11 years old counted as kid? But the camp is a boring one. =.=

What was your favorite game as a kid?
Uno-stacko.

If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married what would you do?
I will let him go unless he's as hot as BoscoWong/ZacEfron. :D

Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Dont think so.

Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
To pursue.

Are you ticklish?
Uh?

Do any songs make you cry?
None at the moment.

Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Nah. I'm super lousy at aiming.

If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My bloster. LOL.

How often do you read books?
I dont read books unless was told to do so during Ms Robert's lesson.

Do you think more about the past, present or future?
All 3.

Favorite children's book?
Roald Dahl. His story was awesome. (:

How tall are you?
156cm. I know I'm short. Everyone around me just seems to be too tall lah.

Where is your dream house located?
Somewhere in the world.

What name brand is your computer?
Sony.

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
IC.

Where was the furthest place you travelled today?
No where except sch.

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Both. :D

Do you look like your mum or dad?
My dad.

How long does it take you in the shower?
20 to 25 mins.

Can you do the splits?
Nope. But trying to.

What movie do you want to see right now?
What Happens In Vegas! :D

Would you like to make a shout out?
Yes. Sch sucks.

What did you do for New Year?
Watched the count down show & do count down with the TV.

What song would you like to dedicate?
Bye Bye by Mariah Carey.

Who would you dedicate that song to?
Me.

Do you own a camera phone?
Yep.

Candles or Incense?
None.

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
6 to 7. That's why I always yawn in class.

Do you like care bears?
Nah.

What do you buy at the Movies?
Popcorn & drink. Sometimes I stuff tibits bought from outside inside my bag to eat in the cinema. =X

Do you know how to play poker?
Yep.

Do you wear your seatbelt?
Nah. I hate it.

What do you wear to sleep?
Clothes lah duh.

Are you in love?
Nah.

Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny people. But they should know when to be serious.

Ever been to L.A.?
No. But I'm dying to go there.

Did you eat a cookie today?
No.

Do you use cuss words in other languages?
Uh? Cuss words?

Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
I download from web. Everyone does that.

Do you hate chocolate?
NO. I loveeeeee chocolate! :D

What do you and your parents fight about the most?
My results.

Are you a gullible person?
Ask my friend.

Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
Definately no. I'm single now & I'm not dying.

If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills), what would it be?
F&B, hairdressing & designing.

Are you easy to get along with?
Ask my friend.

What is your favorite time of day?
The time where we were dismiss.

Okay done. Bye.

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams