Destined for Stardom ♥
Friday, August 29, 2008 10:36 pm
First & foremost, Happy Teachers' Day to all teachers! :D
& Happy 18th Birthday Shakinah Syaqinah! (I finally get your name correct!) :D

So, had lessons for the first 2 periods. Mr Chua came in while Sinyi & I was working on the message board. Saw Mdm Tan & passed her the message board. She's so touched. Lol. Came back & shouted Happy Teachers' Day to Mr Chua. (: Music lesson next. Get ready Mdm Tan's present & went to com lab for August Rush. Bell rang & asked her to eat the cake infront of us. Lol. Took photos. Atiqah's photgraphy skills was lousy. Sinyi's head got cut off. =.= Retake thrice. Went off & was walking around the sch to pon the aces day thingy. =X

Went to find Ms Robert next. She's so happy when we told her there's cake inside. Lol. Took photos & went off. Ms Nadleen next. She nearly topple the cake. =.= Took photos & she's cute when she's removing her rubber band. Haha. & lastly, Ms Neo. Went walking around the sch to search for her like hell. =.= Took photos too. Said bye & off to hall for concert. Took photos with cliques before concert start. The concert was pretty nice. (: Especially the singing performances. Awesome! & the dance group where all of them wore a white coloured mask. So cool can!

Accompanied Audrey to look for teachers after dismissal. Sinyi & I was like crazy. When we saw a teacher that we know, we just grab their hand & said Happy Teachers' Day. Hahaha! Went to the staff room coz Audrey didnt know that Mdm Tan passby earlier. =.= & Mdm Tan remember what I write for her in the message board. =.= Damn it. Which means, I must work reeeeeeeeally hard for my SA2. *Cross finger*

Meet up with old friends at Yckps. Same old people coming back. Sian. Went to find Mr Chen first. Talked awhile & waited for Kaijie to come before finding Mdm Dasimah. Holymama, she's a HOD now! :D Talked awhile & she asked how old we are twice. =.= I was like: "We just told you we are sec 3 just now." Lol. Took photos & off she went. Slacked awhile & walked home with Gekheong. (: It's so boring going back to pri sch. Getting more boring each year. Sian.

Okay, photos! (:


Mdm Tan. (:

Ms Robert. (:

Ms Nadleen. (:

Ms Neo. (:

Dummies! (:


Cliques! (:

Birthday Girl! (:

Hadhinah! (:

6/5'05. (:

Bintan's photos! Credits to Hs Portal. (:

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams