Destined for Stardom ♥
Friday, August 08, 2008 12:06 am
Got back both Science papers today. I pass my Physics! 25/40. :D I'm so DAMN happy even though the marks was just okay. I think it's the first time I pass my Physics this year. Yes, I'm not kidding. That's why I'm so happy. Haha. Chemistry was super shitty. 18/40. !@#$%^&*()!@#$% Damn it okay. Why cant I pass both of my Science? =.= But I think I pass the overall Combine Science. (:

Something bad happened during Maths lesson. Mdm Ng was so angry with our class that she left the class. Half the class was sleeping & the other half just stunned & watch her leave. She walked super fast that the guys cant even catch up with her. & she ignored them when they called her in the staffroom. She didnt came back at all. ): Hope she will come back on Tuesday.

Watched "Money Not Enough 2". Not a very nice show but hilarious! But it's also quite saddening in those parts where the 3 sons sort of abandon their mum. The NGs in the end was super funny! Laughed like shit! Haha!

Pictures from Sinyi!

That's Troy & Gabriella kissing! So sweet okay!(:


HSM rocks! :D


Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams