National Day eve today & I so-dont-feel-like-going-to-sch. Parade was boring~ The captain's ball match was entertaining. Laughed like siao at the way how Mr Roslan blocked Mr Jai from the ball. Damn funny. Concert after that. Boring too. & the national day gift super sucks. =X
Dismissed at 11pm, waited for Mdm Tan. & while waiting, I saw Mdm Ng & went to ask her whether she's still angry & she fcukingly gave me a fake smile, "No lah" & dao-ed me. I'm so damn dulan okay. Go ask her how she feel & this is what I get. I didnt even sleep in her class yesterday & I didnt even do anything wrong. !@#$%^&*()!@#$%^ Fcuk.
Waited for Mdm Tan about 40 mins. Yadda yadda & went to take bus 72 to Hougang Mall. She wanted to take cab actually. But we insist on taking bus. (: On the way to bus-stop, Sinyi got scolded by a Kindergarden teacher for NOTHING. She just said "Enjoy" & the stupid teacher said: "So rude!" All of us kenna shocked. What's wrong with saying "Enjoy"? Very rude meh? =.=
Reached Hougang Mall & have lunch at Ichiban Sushi. (: Ordered lots of food & I had some kindda chicken with cheese on top + rice, soup, orange, salmon sashimi & chawanmushi. I didnt finish it. =X The chicken is super oily! & the cheese can make you puke if you finish it all. I wonder how Jordan & Andy finish it all. =/ Sinyi & I ordered damn lots of food. xD Lol. We finish it all except for our maincourse. Wasting Mdm Tan's money. Lol. Billed next & I think it's about $100++.
Parted with Mdm Tan & went to shop around with Sinyi, Wayne, Jordan & Andy. Parted with Wayne & bus-ed home with the rest. No sch on Monday! :D
