Yesterday
Went home straight after sch & leave house at 4 plus. Meet up with Sinyi & Audrey. They came 10 mins after I reached. =.= 2 buses gone already. But luckily the next bus came after a few mins. Bus-ed all the way till Tampines Mall. The journey is super longgggggggg.
Reached & went to have lunch-cum-dinner at Pasta Mania! :D Trained to Expo after that. Reach there at about 6.15pm. Saw Marjorie on the way going to Hall 2. Then, there's this gigantic Slurpee & BigGlup. BigGlup is so cute! Took photos with the 2 "giant". :D & we saw this super tall Eurasian guy where we have to lift up our head in order to talk to him. Lol. Took photos with the cheerleading team coz we saw this girl who's Instructor Cheryl lookalike. Haha. She's so sweet & cute! & Mrs Cheng's daughter is super adorable! :D
Went in the hall at about 7.25pm. Found our seats & Mdm Tan joined us later. Then, a bunch of ang mohs came & said we took their seats. Checked the tickets & we have to move all the way up. Caused Mdm Tan to move here & there. =X Found the seats & parted with Mdm Tan. This damn guy infront of me blocked half the stage of my view! I have to move left & right to see the whole stage. Damn it okay.
High School Musical The Ice Tour was extremely awesome! Although all are not real cast from HSM, but the show was still enjoyable. I feel like learning ice skating! They way Sharpay-lookalike & Gabriella-lookalike skate was superb! Sharpay-lookalike own solo was excellent! :D & she really really really look like the real Sharpay! Unlike Troy, dont look like at all. His height, hairstyle & body figure. He fell twice while skating but he did a great job during his solo.
Show ended at about 9.15pm & they way Gabriella & Troy kissed was sweet! (: Overall, the show was quite worth watching. Buy the more expensive tickets if you want to watch. Coz the seats we are at, the view are super lousy. =X
Today
Was super reluctant to wake up! Damn tired okay. If there's no Show & Tell, I wont be in sch today. Slept during 3 periods of Chinese. Sleepy! Had Show & Tell with Sinyi after recess. & I'm super disappointed when I took the papers from Ms Robert. 15/40. Actually we got a 20/40. A just pass. But I dont know what the hell, she go minus 5 marks for no content. Wtfh is content? I'm utterly disappointed that I teared on the way for Maths lesson. ): All her comments are so hurting. No encouragement at all. ): & sorry to all those that I've dao-ed you. I'm just disappointed & dont wish to talk to anyone. But, I'm super okay now! :D
& yay! I passed my POA! 35.5/60. I'M SHOCKED. Not good enough but I'm happy. (: I havent been passing POA since CA1. That's hell long ago. =/ Gonna buck up! (:
