Destined for Stardom ♥
Friday, September 26, 2008 1:14 pm
Slept at 2 plus yesterday & woke up at 6.45am today. Thanks to that super heavy rain. =.= Tired. Did Maths worksheet with the help of Afiqah. Thanks girl! (: Went library after Music & that bloody auntie damn noisy lo. Nag here nag there. Cannot keep the mouth shut one. Wth. Use com also nag. Teacher outside mark papers also nag. Super irritating siia.

Back to class for POA, recess & then hall for concert. Concert was a boring one. The dance was damn ... Nobody knows what are they dancing. Ended at about 12noon & we have to go back to class for lessons. =.= Whole sch was like complaining. Lol. & thanks to Aminah's NO LEH, we got to have early dismissal from Mr Khoo. Haha!

Gotta buck up for the remaining papers!

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams