Destined for Stardom ♥
Saturday, October 11, 2008 2:33 pm
Meet up with primary sch friends yesterday. Was suppose to meet at 3 but I was late by 15mins. Again, the guys were later. Trained to Bugis. Walked around & saw many clothes that I wanted to buy. I'm so going to go back there again! Trained to Kovan to meet Doreen after that. Slacked awhile & trained to Plaza Sing. Intend to watch movie actually. But it's getting late so Doreen & I went shopping while the guys went for movie. (:

Walked all the way to Far East. Half an hour. Leg's aching like hell. =.= Crapped alot with Doreen. & when we was crapping, Steven Lim came towards us & asked how old are we. He really scared the hell out of us okay! We was like, moving away from him coz we are scared of him but he kept on moving towards us. =.=

Finally, reached Far East & dinner-ed at Kitchen Mogu Mogu. Shopped around & realise that most of the shops are having sale. But nah, nothing caught my eye. =.= Went into one shop to look for dresses & we totally hate the shop owner can. Just step in the shop only & she will put this & that on you & say this one nice that one nice. Grrrr. I was so paiseh to reject them. & when Doreen helped me to reject them, they give that kind of dulan face. =.= Wtfh can. Cant they just let us look around first? Asshole.

Went level 2 when most of the shops have already closed. & yay, bought a hoodie! :D Decided to go home after buying since the shops are closing soon. Trained to Hougang with Doreen & parted with her there.

Bugissss!

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams