So yesterday went studying at Compass Point. Was suppose to meet Jiaxin at 12.30 but I came 15mins later. Lol. But Joanna was even more late. So went Mos Burger to have lunch while waiting for Joanna to come. While queueing to take order, we saw Mr Ng! & the whole process of us hiding away from Mr Ng in order not to let him see us was super hilarious please! We kept on laughing like siaozhabor. Lol. We thought he didnt saw us but he did lah. We was like, sitting 1 table away from him. Hah. & her daughter is uber cute! (:
Proceed to library after lunch but obviously the library is closed on public holiday. So sat outside the library to study instead. It's not pathetic coz we are not the only one doing that. Haha. Studied a tiny winy bit of Chem(I still dont understand by the way) & then Geo all the way till 6pm. Parted with co & dinner with family at Bugis. Super sucky! )x
Maths paper today was okay I think. At least I can do most of the questions. SS paper was flunked. What I mean flunk was totally flunk. Dont want talk about it liao. In short, the whole paper sucks lah. I hate SS alot.
Maths paper 2 & Geo tomorrow!
<70 marks for Geo! Jiayous! (:
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on.
I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman.
I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:
She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented.
You mad? (:
3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year.
She is
Beyoncé.
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world.
They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY,
Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket,
Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.