Went sch today for the sake of getting back report book. Did quite lots of things today. Planned the chalet thingy with Afiqah & then went staff room to help Mr Yee with the report book thingy with Sinyi. Back to class for the planning again & then recess.
Borrowed Mr Cheong's laptop to check the date available for the chalet & then back to class for spring cleaning. Got report book after spring cleaning.
English: 4
Chinese: 3
Maths: 3
Science: U
Humans: 5
POA: U
Class: 17/43
Level: 26/159
For science, I just need 2 more marks to pass the overall. =.= Fcuking hell. & I'm so surprise that I pass overall Humans. Lol. Class & level position dropped quite alot from last year's. But compared to SA1, I actually improved. (: I'm so satisfied with my Maths. The past results I always got a U or 5. Now jumped to 3! :D
Oh, it's last day of sch & I'm so not gonna miss sch days. Haha.
