Finally went out today after days of rotting at home. =/ Meet Liugin & Joanna at Amk Mrt & then trained to Somerset. Bought tickets for "Yes Man" & then walked to HMV at Heeren to search for PCD's live DVD. Searched almost the whole level 1 & finally found it. $40++! What the hell lah. It's double the price the one I saw at Hougang Mall. =.=
Went for movie next. Jim Carrey is freaking hilarious! I just cant stop laughing at the way he speaks Korean. & the scene where his butt was shown coz he was riding a bike with a "dress". Damn LOL lah. The movie was nice but I hated the angmohs sitting behind me. Keep on kicking my seat. Wtf. I turned back a few times to look at them they still carry on kicking. =.= Assholes.
Sch's re-opening next Friday! OMG. Why does times pass so fast? ):
