Slept at 2am last night & woke up at 9am this morning. Damn tired. Prepared & my dad drive Jiaxin & I to Redhill for hair rebonding. Yes, all the way to Redhill just for rebonding. Reached & walked along 2nd level to find the shop. Both of us mistook the shop as the one that my mum's friend worked in. So, funny thing is, we went in & asked whether the shop owner knows a lady of the name "Ah Hong auntie". The people inside was like: "Huh?" Obviously, they didnt know & I burst out in laughters coz very paiseh. Lol.
Called my mum & finally found the shop. Butt stuck on the seat from 11am plus to 3 plus going 4pm. Butt rot liao lo. =.= But I was satisfied with my final hair look. (: Jiaxin keep saying she look weird when I think she look okay. =.= Crossed over the road to find my mum & lunched.
Went home at 4 plus & parted with Jiaxin.
