Kenna PTI today. =.= Shocked. Talked alot about studies & I can never avoid the topic about CCA (which I hate). =.= Rejected Ms Tan's request for my self-introduction. Lol. I got no confidence, that's what she thinks about me. Hah. Like this PTI thingy becuase can no need read story book. I got no books to read now! ):
CME presentation. Had fun doing the project but also felt kindda pissed while doing it. Didnt like my group's presentation. So un-organised. Had to nudge each other to remind them to read their parts. Anyway, it's over. & Mrs Goh said it's a sure-pass. Not going to bother about the marks coz I know we tried our best. (:
Farewell party for Mdm Habibah today. Rushed everything like hell to start the party at 3.30pm. Mdm Habibah came & then did the yum-seng thingy as Wayne requested that. Lol. Fun! :D Eat, eat, eat. Took photos until Mdm Habibah was tired. Haha!
CME presentation. Had fun doing the project but also felt kindda pissed while doing it. Didnt like my group's presentation. So un-organised. Had to nudge each other to remind them to read their parts. Anyway, it's over. & Mrs Goh said it's a sure-pass. Not going to bother about the marks coz I know we tried our best. (:
Farewell party for Mdm Habibah today. Rushed everything like hell to start the party at 3.30pm. Mdm Habibah came & then did the yum-seng thingy as Wayne requested that. Lol. Fun! :D Eat, eat, eat. Took photos until Mdm Habibah was tired. Haha!
I'm lazy to upload the rest. Go to my Facebook if you want it.
