Sch is so boring without Sinyi! ): No one to joke with. No one to di-siao teacher with me. Lol. But Tina & I still managed to di-siao some teacher by telling them that Sinyi is here & everyone can see her but not them. Mdm Habibah's reaction is so cute lah. She thought I was saying the truth & she was like: "She's here? But I didnt saw her today morning." Damn lol lah.
Sad news. Mdm Habibah is leaving on April. ): Form teacher changing to Mrs Lin. Damn sian can. & I hope the new Maths teacher wont cause me to flunk my Maths paper. =X Another sad thing is, upper sec is gonna be dismissed at 2.55pm on Mon to Fri during term 2. Freaking hell okay! Thanks to that student teacher interaction thingy. Cant they do it after sch!? >:(
Rihanna is such a fool for forgiving & going back to Chris Brown. Damn stupid okay. Watched Oprah Winfrey's message to both of them: "If a man hit you once, he WILL hit you again." That's so true. I just hope someone will give Rihanna a tight slap to make her awake. =X Lol.
