Destined for Stardom ♥
Saturday, March 28, 2009 10:59 pm
A day out.
Was suppose to meet Sinyi & Ah-bur at 1pm today. But I overslept! =.= In the end, meet Sinyi at 1.30pm & Ah-bur was late again as usual, came at 2 plus. Lunch-ed at PastaMania & their service sucks! Make one latte & mocha can take forever! Took bus to Queensway after that. The bus journey was so longggggg. After about 45mins plus, went to do research on the cost of the class tee. Shopped around after that but didnt buy anything. =.=

So, decided to take bus to Bugis & again, the bus journey was so longgggg. Walked to Haji Lane coz we thought we can buy alot of stuffs there. But in the end, nothing again. =.= It's either too expensive or too ugly. Saw many people sitting by the side sniffing something. So scary lah. =X All 3 of us was sweating like hell, so decided to go back to Bugis. Dinner-ed at KFC & went shopping at Bugis Street. Bought 2 watches, dress, pencil case & scarf. Spent $60 plus in total, including lunch + dinner. ):

Trained to Tampines & parted with Ah-bur there. took bus home with Sinyi & again, bus journey was so longgggg. Was out for the day! Freaking tired. =.=

At one of the shop @ Haji Lane. The light was freaking cool but it's not very clear here.

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams