Watched another movie today. Just finished watching not long & I must say, this movie really deserve all the awards they won at the Oscars. It's such an awesome movie! The storyline, casts & everything is just so purr-fect. (: All the children who appeared on the show is just so cute! But I kindda pity them living in such a low condition place. Freida Pinto is such a sweetie & Dev Patel is such an eye-candy. (x This movie is fabulous, I swear. Watch it if you havent watch!Oh yah, I was using the computer yesterday night & I got mosquito bites all over. =.= 2 on my right hand, 5 on both my legs & I got another one on my neck when I got up this morning. I dont know how I got it! Bloody itchy okay! My brother was using the computer this morning & yet he didnt get any bites. He said my blood is tastier. =.=
