Met Sinyi on the bus & booked the court first. Tina & her brother came later. Played 2-on-2 match. Team up with Sinyi as both of us are wearing red shirt. Haha! Half an hour later, HALF-DEAD. Yes, that's how lousy our stamina is. LOL.
Rested awhile & 1-on-1 with Tina. She ah, hit the shuttle cock left & right to make you run around the court like some mad woman. Playing with her is so freaking tired okay! Walau. Sinyi & Tina's brother next. Chatted with Tina while watching. Booked the court for only 1 hour but, played another hour since no one came to chase us out. Back to 2-on-2 next. Both Sinyi & I are like dying already lah. Lazy to chase after the shuttle cock. Haha.
Someone came & off we go. Sweating like shit! Parted with Tina & her brother while Sinyi & I headed to Hougang Mall for dinner! Back home after that & I got a freaking big blister on my right small toe. Pain ah! ):
