Destined for Stardom ♥
Friday, May 29, 2009 8:03 pm
Last day of term 2!
Sch these few days was boring. Played "Police, Murderer & Victim" & "Concentration" games with cliques to kill time. Lots of fun. Laughed like shit. Haha.

Out to Plaza Sing with Sinyi, Atiqah, Joyce, Jeremy, Tina & Wenhao today. While on the train, there's this guy kept on talking to himself & then started laughing loudly. We all looked at him & then started bursting out in laughters. We're not being evil. It's really funny if you looked at him. LOL. Alighted & then this stupid lady make me super dulan. She kicked my leg & then she stare at me with a "tsk". Hello, your manners in the toilet is it!? Fucking hell. =.=

Bought tickets for "Star Trek", went in arcade walked walked, bought snacks & then went in cinema. The movie was fantabulous. Zoe Saldana is so pretty! & Chris Pine is such a hottie. He's so adorableee! :D The sound effects & special effects was freaking cool! But some of the characters in it was scary. =/ Kenna shocked a few times & just started screaming with Sinyi. HAHA. She scream non-stop. Especially during the part where Chris Pine nearly got eaten up by a huge creature. Sinyi just went: "Faster run! Faster run! Ahhhhhh!" Lol. Damn funny lah.

Movie lasted for about 1hour 45mins. Go watch it if you haven. It's worth the money. (: Rushed to toilet straight after the movie. Dont know why, Atiqah kept on laughing like siao & then Tina, Joyce, Sinyi & I followed her, laughing like siao. LOL. Shopped around & then trained back to Hougang. Laughed non-stop on the train again. HAHA. Dont know why all of us so high.

Parted with Sinyi & dinner at PastaMania. Parted with them next & home sweet home. I nearly fell while I'm crossing the road. WALAU. I swear that was the most embarrassing moment ever! ):

4th June! :D

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams