Went East Coast today! Like, finally~ Met up with Sinyi, Tina, Wenhao, Joyce, Jeremy & Joyce's cousin at Serangoon. There's this weird guy kept on looking at us & he board the same bus as us. I thought he's gonna stalk us everywhere we go. Lol. But luckily he alighted halfway.
Joyce's cousin went to ask the bus uncle where to alight as none of us has an idea of how to go to ECP. Haha! We thought we have to alight at another stop but one stop before, the bus uncle turned back to tell us to alight & EVERYBODY in the bus just looked at us. OMG. First time experiencing this type of situation (which is enough). It's so so embarrass. =/
Alighted but got no idea where to walk. Randomly walked for a few mins & found a underground pass. Walked for like, more than 30 mins to the bicycle shop. It's so freaking HOT! Totally hated the weather. Went cycling around the whole park with Sinyi. Yea, we really cycled all the way till the end. (: Totally enjoyed the breeze while cycling. So cooling & relax~
U-turned back to find the others & dinner-ed at Burger King which I would probably not have my meals there next time. It's so NOT cheap & it's probably the worst fast food. The drink is tasteless & the burger is kind of small to me.
Had a chat with Sinyi about our pri sch life on our way to Hougang Point. Laughed like hell. All those "I dont want friend you liao" & "Dont friend blah blah blah leh". I think it happened to almost everyone. Looking back now, it's so childish & stupid. =.= LOL. But hey, what can you expect from a pri sch kid? HAHA!
Okay, got to go to bed. My eyes are closing anytime soon. *Yawns
& ouch! I got a freaking blister in the middle of my first & second toe. Walau eh~
