THE SHOW WAS AWESOMEEEEE! :D
PS. It's gonna be a longggggg post.
Joined the queue for standing pen at around 5 plus. Yes, the show start at 8. But if you're there, Tina & I are considered not very insane. I woner if there's really people queueing at 10 in the morning... Waited for like 2 hours plus & while waiting, started talking to the 2 girls behind us. Was complaning about the group of ang-mohs infront of us. We thought there's only 2 of them but later on, there's like 1 big group came to join. Shit them okayyy. =.=
Finally, we are allowed to get in. Chiong-ed to get a spot that's nearest to the stage on the left. But there's like biggg group of european girls infront already. So, decided to stand behind them & give up the spot in the center as both Tina & I just wanted to focus on Kim. Haha! Waited for half an hour till 8 but overheard the security who say that the show was supposingly to start at 8.30pm. There are still many people walking in at 8 plus. Cant do anything there but wait. The crowd is HUGEEE. According to the organiser's twitter, it's 7000 rockers in the house YO! :D
Finally, songs of PCD started to play & saw a video of the dolls on the screen. Didnt scream in the first place. Tina & I was like, looking at each other with the "Shout for what?" face. But when their individual names was heard, screamed like shit. Especially for Kim. Went totally insane for her. :D
They came out & screamed again. Btw, everyone on my side was awesome-ly insane. They screamed real loud & my ears nearly went deaf. Seriously! Saw the dolls & Nicole is really tinyyy. I mean, she's so skinny until you feel like asking her to gobble up everything at a buffet. Half way through Takin Over The World, there's a lady who climbed over & sat on her lover's shoulder screaming. DAMN LOL PLEASE. I wondered would both her lover & her fall after awhile if the security didnt stop her from doing that. HAHAHA!
I went nuts when Kim ran over to our side & asked something like: "This side over here, are you ready to rocked out with the Pussycat Dolls!?" *SCREAMS* I swear in my whole life I have never screamed this loud. Lol. & she start nodding her head saying YA! Cuteee! Was waving like hell whenever the dolls ran over to our side. Those moments were priceless. >.<
The dolls rocked Beep. I like the part where Kim & Ash sang. So cuteee & this is the time where you can actually hear them sing. To all the haters who think PCD cant sing, go watch their videos of their live performances and it will prove you wrong. Even if not all of them can sing very well, Nicole can totally sing the hell out! They also dances their asses off in every show. Yes, each & every show! Kim & Ash mic was ON btw.
I absolutely love the part where they did their introductions. Kim started off with a shout out about Jess who wasnt here due to her injuries. "Give it up for Miss Jessica Sutta!" Everyone screamed like shit. I hope Jess will be able to see this in Youtube. (: Kim was next.
"My name is Kimberly."
*screaming real loud*
"Thanks for coming out tonight. DREAM & BELIEVE YO." (Raising up her hand with the ILY sign & sticking out her tongue. Adorable.)
*scream again*
She didnt lift up her leg though. ): If not the screams would be louder. Ash was super cuteee!
"I'm gonna give you a big kiss, are you ready!?"
WOOHOO~
"Muuuuuuuuuuuuuacks!"
WOOHOO~
PS, I can see some people doing the "catch the kiss" action. LOL.
Melody's intro was a little bit longer. She can scream real long! & I'm super proud of everyone in the stadium when Nicole was standing in the middle & everyone just started screaming before she open her mouth to do her intro. So impress okay! *thumbs up & a wink
Bottle Pop wasnt that awesome as I thought it would be. Ash & Melody was standing when Kim & Nicole was doing the spilt. We wasnt very hyped up by only 2 dolls doing that. 3 audience was choosen to dance with them & a round of applause for the male audience. HAHA.
Nicole rocked Halo. Ending part was my favourite as she's really showing off her vocals. I really wanna know how did she managed to hit all those notes after dancing & jumping around the stage... Incredible. Hush Hush ; Hush Hush was another one of my favourite. I love the remix with I Will Survive & the MV is hot! Nicole came to our side & she was standing right infront of us for like 10secs. SHE WAS DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. & she did the flying kiss action to us while singing. OMG. I WISH TIME WOULD STOP THERE. >.< Stickwitu was kindda emotional as it was the last song before the finale. Love that song!
First finale song was Dont Cha. Altogether now, Dont cha wish your girlfriend was hot like me.. Dont chaaaaa! HAHA. Most people started jumping to When I Grow Up & Jai Ho was the last song which everyone started shouting JAI HO! :D Funnnnn.
To sum up, Nicole was awesome! She can really hit all the high notes & she's real hot when she dance! She's really pretty & I totally loved her flawless skin! Her abs was making many people envy! >.< Melody was cute & friendly. I didnt like her in the first place but my impression on her changed after the concert. (; Kim was stunning & Ash was gorgeous. But dont know why, I feel that both of them wasnt really happy during their tour in Asia. =/ They didnt smile as much as they use to & both look fierce when they dont smile. Unlike Nicole & Melody, who was smiling throughout & being so down to earth. But no worries, Kim is still my favourite doll. :D & it's definitely NOT the same without Jess. ):
Ended around 9.50pm, which I think the 1hour & 20mins wasnt enough. A bit short for me. Solo parts of Kim, Ash & Melody, Magic & Love The Way You Love Me wasnt included. Expected but kindda disappointed though. Was sweating non-stop. Tina & I tried talking to each other but realise we went like, 1/4 deaf. We couldnt really hear each other. LOL. Thanks to all the screaming. Haha! Was super thirsty so we bought mineral water outside the main entrance. Guess how much it is? $3! WALAU EH. Go rob bank lah!
Stayed awhile & heard people screaming. Went over to see what happen & it was the dolls coming out. But nah, they're inside the vehicles. Nicole came out first in a car. Yes, she has a car just for her. Luckily the window was rolled down so she could hear all the screaming & she was waving non-stop. So sweet can! >.< A van followed behind & although we couldnt really see who's inside, we just waved as we know that Kim, Ash & Melody was inside. Saw someone waved back but couldnt see who. But I guess it was Melody for some particular reasons mentioned earlier.
Although we got the same show as NewZealand & Jakarta did, which was without bikes, live bands, male dancers, special effects & most importantly, Jess, it's still a pretty worth watching concert. (: I didnt expect myself to be so enjoyable throughout the whole concert as I dont really liked the arrangement for our show. It make me kindda feel like a budget show. But, PCD Doll Domination concert was a total BOMB!!!
I LOVE PCD!
KIMBERLY, ASHLEY, NICOLE & MELODY ROCKS!
JESSICA IS MISSED! ):
BEST DAY EVER!
Come back & do another show pleaseeeeee.
