"If today was your last day and tomorrow was too late.
Could you say goodbye to yesterday?
Would you live each moment like your last.
Leave old pictures in the past?"
- Nickelback, If Today Was Your Last Day.
The death of MJ definately shocked the whole world. It made me realise how fragile life is. Whatever you want to do, do it today before it's too late. There wont always be a tomorrow waiting for you. Live your life to the fullest so that you wont leave with any regrets.
Death is inevitable. Before the day I leave, I will make sure that I achieve what I want in my whole life. My dreams are hugeee, but unrealistic. It's almost impossible for me to achieve it. But hey, you got to believe in yourself before you can work towards it.
What would you do if today was your last day?
