My eyes felt so swollen & I'm like half awake this morning. =.= Reached sch with Syaqinah & the queue for temperature taking is like, queueing to buy 4D/Toto that those aunties & uncles did. Lol. Went into Sports Hall & realised that many of the teachers were fully protected. Syaqinah said like that we couldnt even regconise the teachers, which is true. Haha!
Back to class & had talks about some admin thingy which is hell longgg lah. LOL that we still have menu to chose from for our recess. The bee hoon is so not nice. =/ Luckily tomorrow's menu is so much better. & we got to go home at 12noon for this whole week! Woo hoo~
N level English oral next Tues. Damn! I didnt know it until we were given the N level time table today. Good luck to me & I wonder how am I gonna suffer for Chem & Phys papers which is held on the same day... RAH~
Bus-ed to Queensway with Sinyi & Atiqah after sch. The bus ride is so freaking long until I feel like vomitting. Lunch-ed at Mac & off to get our class tee. To our nightmare, the tee are freaking "pretty" that we totally hated it. We cant stop complaining about the designs & printing. Lol. Tried to ask for a refund but nah, it didnt work. Who is so stupid to return the money? Sinyi went totally insane on our way to the bus-stop. She just kept on ranting & ranting non-stop. Atiqah & I just laughed like shit. LOL. All 3 of us was like, we will NEVER ever come back here to do class tee again. Was so tired that we just fall asleep on the bus but all woke up coz of the freaking cold air-con. I wonder how the rest are gonna react when they saw the tee... Haha.
Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE! :D
