Destined for Stardom ♥
Saturday, July 04, 2009 10:41 pm
Another break please.
I know June holiday had just ended but, I need another one. It's only the first week of sch & we're given tons of homeworks. Never-ending homeworks. Just when we thought there's no more, it is added on one after another. 4 days to complete all that, it's not enough.

Half a year just zoomed pass. Can anyone tell me what happened these 6 months? N level is like, 2 months away & I'm feeling stress like shit. Worse still, the mood to study isnt there. OH GOD. It's time to wake up. No, I should have woke up & start mugging like a nerd months ago. Now I'm left with 2 pathetic months. Sigh.

Good results is what everybody wants. It's not easy & adults always says: "Work hard to achieve it." That's all. They dont know the stress that you're going through & all they want to see is good results. Then when your results wasnt up to their expectations, you will say you've tried your best but they doesnt think that way. Instead, they will say: "You didnt work hard enough." as always. Where's the words of encouragements? None. In short, adults dont understand the stress their child is going through. Never.

Praying that I wont pause for 53413126 seconds during my oral on Tues. & no "Erm.. Er.." pleaseee.

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams