"But I gotta keep tryingGotta keep my head held high"- MileyCyrus, The Climb.
Oral today sucks big time. Didnt feel anything when I was in sch until the moment where I'm preparing for it during English lesson. Gotten all the lucks from friends & was trembling like an idiot while waiting. The jokes from the boys cracked me up but the smile just disappeared after seeing all of them went in one by one.
Waited for almost 2 hours but time passes really fast. It's like, ZOOM! "Next, Dorothy." Was totally stunned when I saw the picture. Damn it. One bloody focus point. Great. Get ready to suffer. I think I did badly for my passage reading. I can do it better if I'm given another chance. (Yea, another chance. Dream on.) Anyhow ham-tam during picture discussion
without having eye contacts with the teachers when I'm saying my opinions. Great. Conversations was the worse part. Damn that teacher for interrupting me when I'm trying to complete my sentences. Went out of that bloody quite room with a frown face. Cant stop complaining about how "well" I've done. Damn. Anyhoo, IT'S OVER.
Good luck to those who's having it tomorrow. You reallyyyyy need the luck. & trust me, you will tremble like an idiot just like I do.
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on.
I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman.
I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:
She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented.
You mad? (:
3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year.
She is
Beyoncé.
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world.
They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY,
Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket,
Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.