Destined for Stardom ♥
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 9:32 pm
The greatest of all.
Michael Jackson's memorial was so touching. Had goosebump when Usher performed & my heart totally melted when Shaheen Jafargholi took the stage with his uhhhh-mazing voice. He was invited by MJ to perform with him for his come back tour in London. Unblievable huh? Mind you, he's only 12. He's gonna make it big. Not only with his talents, but with MJ's blessing too. God bless MJ's children.



"Heal the world, make it a better place.
For you and for me and the entire human race.
There are people dying if you care enough for the living.
Make a better place for you and for me."
- Heal The World.

"We are the world, we are the children.
We are the ones who make a brighter day so let's start giving.
There's a choice we're making, we're saving our own lives.
It's true we make a better day just you and me."
- We Are The World.

"I'll be there to comfort you.
Build my world of dreams around you, I'm so glad that I found you.
I'll be there with a love that's strong.
I'll be your strength, I'll keep holding on.
Yes I will, yes I will."
- I'll Be There.

"You are not alone, for I am here with you.
Though we're far apart, you're always in my heart."
- You're Not Alone.

"Smile though your heart is aching,
Smile even though it's breaking,

When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by.

If you smile through your fear and sorrow,
Smile and maybe tomorrow,
You'll see the sun come shinning through for you.

Light up your face with gladness,
Hide every trace of sadness,
Although a tear may be ever so near.

That's the time, you must keep on trying,
Smile, what's the use of crying,
You'll find that life is still worth-while.
"
- Smile.

Me, Myself & I
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on. I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman. I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:

♥Sasha Fierce

She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented. You mad? (:

3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year. She is Beyoncé.

♥Jayoncé
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world. They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:

Crazy In Love
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY, Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket, Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.

Scared Of Lonely

Sweet dreams