
Have you ever regretted what you have done before? I definitely have (but I'm not gonna write out everything in detailed for some reasons). During primary 5 or 6 was probably the worst part of my life. I dont know what got into me to start doing things that can actually ruin my future. Yes, I use the word RUIN. It's like, the most stupid thing I have ever did but at that time, I thought it was fun. Still went around telling my friends about how "awesome" I was. HAHA, stoooo-pid. Give me a time machine & I would definitely be studying like a nerdy now. My parents would be smiling from ear to ear whenever I pass them my results.
Yea, time machine. Who doesnt need it? If there's really one, the whole world would be in peace. No wars, virus, disasters, murdering, bombing... Jakarta's bombing was scaryyy. Reason being, it was exactly the same one PCD stayed when they were there for a show last month. See how dramatic life can be. =/
Think before you do anything. Life is short, live it to the fullest without regretting.
Dorothy. Seventeen.
I can be really quiet this moment & go absolutely bonkers the next moment. The world is off when my earphones are on.
I love going for concerts but hate spending money on them. I'd love to meet Beyonce. No one will have an idea of how much I love this woman.
I tend to have a lot of idols-related posts. Cause I like it. (:
She sing, she dance, she act, she model, she design, she direct, she produce. There's nothing she cant do. That's what you call multi-talented.
You mad? (:
3 number 1 albums, chart-topping hits, sold-out tours, number 1 movies, Grammy record breaker & record holder, artiste of the decade, Billboard women of the year.
She is
Beyoncé.
Mr & Mrs Knowles-Carter. The most powerful, beautiful & sweetest couple in the world.
They are so private that you rarely see them holding hands. But once they're onstage, the love's in the air. (:
♥ Lady Gaga, fashion, british accent, PCD, Anne Hathaway, accessories, daydream, Jessica Alba, Rihanna, photography, music, NY,
Glee, gigs, Destiny's Child, movies, chocolates, Paramore, cheese & mayo, shopping, Angelina Jolie, magazines, leather jacket,
Carrie Underwood, Alexandra Burke, chips, pasta & pizza, laughing, BEP, sleeping, windy days, travelling, Super Junior.